.NET Software Developer
Software Engineering (SE)
- Close Date
- Puerto Rico
The .NET Developer designs, develops, tests, document, and deploys programs to support software systems using technologies under the .NET framework. This professional develops applications based on industry standards that support scalability as well as integrate with client's enterprise systems at a variety of levels.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Understand business, technical, and infrastructure requirements.
• Assist in the creation of general systems design and technical specifications for new, replacement and/or enhancements systems, taking into consideration server capacity, limitations and system availability.
• Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the system life cycle.
• Develop design artifacts from requirements documents.
• Test, debug, support, and maintain application programs for customers in a variety of industries, lines of business, and environments.
- + 1 years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in C#
- Experience in T-SQL and SQL Server
- Experience developing web solutions in ASP.Net Web Forms (plus)
- Seek additional information to enhance understanding
- Timely, clear, concise respectful communication
- Communicate with diplomacy and tact
- Ability to identify and escalate matters
- High ethical standards and level of personal integrity
Since 1998, Technology Partners is a trusted full service Technology Consulting Firm specialized in the delivery of innovative, value-driven software and systems solutions that have enabled organizations to leverage technology for their competitive advantage. Due to the continued success that Technology Partners enjoys, we are seeking proactive, motivated individuals to work in a dynamic and growing environment for our Software Engineering team.