Junior .NET Software Developer
Software Engineering (SE)
- Close Date
- Puerto Rico
Since 1998, Technology Partners is a trusted full service Technology Consulting Firm specialized in the delivery of innovative, value-driven software and systems solutions that have enabled organizations to leverage technology for their competitive advantage. Due to the continued success that Technology Partners enjoys, we are seeking proactive, motivated individuals to work in a dynamic and growing environment for our Software Engineering team.
- Develop multitier web applications for customers and internal users using Visual Studio 2013,2015.
- Enhance and support web applications, mobile sites and intranet sites
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications. Translate requirements into functional code.
- Collaborate with team members on projects.
- Primary development in .Net, C# and the ASP.NET framework.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ years software development experience.
- Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture and relational database design.
- Knowledge of .NET Framework and ability to work with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework and ADO.NET.
- Experience using T-SQL with the ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server and Git for source control and build management a plus.