Information Technologies (IT)
- Close Date
- Puerto Rico
We are seeking a detail-oriented IT Specialist to join our growing team of IT consultants. Will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining IT systems for valued customers.
Tasks (but not limited to):
- Manage the hardware infrastructure including the installation, configuration, maintenance, upgrades and repair of servers, computers, printers, scanners, network components, mobile devices and others.
- Perform system, network and application administration tasks including installation, configuration, managing user accounts, security, upgrades, patches, processes and others.
- Perform, configure and test system and database backup and recovery procedures.
- Monitor infrastructure components on a regular basis to ensure availability and take preventive actions.
- Coordinate support of external hardware and software vendors when needed.
- Use ticketing system to manage support requests, document assessment and tickets resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum 3-year experience as IT Specialist
- Industry certifications and memberships a plus
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
- Ability to fill multiple roles and tasks simultaneously
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity