INTERN - Java Programmer
- Close Date
- Puerto Rico
This resource will be responsible for developing web application in java, according to specifications and system design.
- Develop web-based Java applications to support business requirements
- Perform unit testing of developed programs
- Participate in walkthrough meetings and code reviews
- Studies in Computer Science or other Software development related degree
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Hands on experience developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL language
- Experience programming M2M (machine-to-machine) interfaces (nice to have)
- Undergraduate students
- GPA > 3.00
- Be a US citizen or legal resident.